Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Operation Take Over: Project #2


Next up with operation take over is Caleb's closet.

I'm not going to lie - I've been pushing this project back FOREVER!  I look at everyone else's beautiful homes on their blogs and imagine I live there and I don't spend a second longer thinking about the disaster area that is in C's closet.  There are so many things in there that I didn't want to even unearth!  But I did..

  

I found all kinds of baby supplies and clothes that are way too small for C that I'd like to save.

Also the wedding dress I bought off Craigslist when Ben and I first got engaged, that I HAD to have.  Now it's back on Craigslist because our plans have changed.  Anyone in Austin, TX - a size 4 that wants to purchase this amazing dress??  We still have it - it's beautiful.  

  


We also found all kinds of baby toys, that C had to test out again - I'd also like to save these items for future babies.  


{it's nice having a helper!}



The nap nanny that Caleb slept in religiously while he was a baby, he had horrible acid reflux and it was the only product that worked for him!  We are aware that the Nap Nanny has been recalled, however, if used properly AND with caution/supervision, it should not pose any threat to a baby.  We stand behind this product 100% and plan to use it again in the future. 

  

I also found all of the projects Caleb has made at school - I'm going to figure out a way to save them and show our favorites off.  But that is another project in itself.

We had to make a trip to Target to purchase this beauty.  I plan on putting Caleb's winter clothes in the top holes and he can put his shoes in the bottom holes when he takes them off.

A huge help to Ben who supports my ideas and helps to move the old stuff out and the new in.  Also my parents for letting us store our stuff, C's too small clothes, C's too small toys, & etc in their basement.  And to Teresa, for letting us live in her house for a time.

Here are the amazing after shots - I still am in awe that it's done and we can actually walk into his closet now!

  
 {the baskets are leftovers from Dollar Tree when I organized the bathroom}


 {diapers, diaper genie refill, and extra wipes take up these baskets}



We love My True Nature products

{Perfect height for C}


{Go Packers!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment