Thursday, August 21, 2014

Little Free Library


Oh gosh, y'all - I'm totally crushing over these & kicking myself too!  For the love of books - why didn't I think of this idea???  

we love to read!!

& the chance to share reading with others for nothing is amazing!!  A few surrounding libraries are always donating books to good causes - what better cause is there?

Have you heard??  Books by the Foot is amazing too!




We've spotted a few LFL's around town!  The Austin Nature & Science Center even has one!  A few houses that we've driven past have one in their front yards.  I'm so envious!!

Last night while we were watching the Disney Jr channel - I spotted a LFL commercial with a little girl who had a personalized stamp with her name and the companies logo.  She would stamp each book prior to putting it into her LFL - to share with surrounding children.  I LOVED that idea.. I'll have to figure out a way to do that for Caleb too!

I love that they are handmade and customizable {I have mad skills making words} too!!

Although we don't currently own our own home - I have awesome ideas of incorporating a LFL in our future front yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment