Saturday, June 21, 2014

10 Things I'm Thankful For


It's easy to get caught up in life and everything that is going on that sometimes we take things for granted.  Here is my list of 10 things that I am thankful for:

- My handsome loving fiancée Ben.

- My creative independent son Caleb.

- My parents aka Meme and Papa who watch Caleb for us so we can have date nights, feed us delicious food, keep us stocked up on homemade laundry detergent and dōTERRA products, and all the other non-mentioned things they do for us.

- My almost-mother-in-law Teresa aka Nana for letting us live in her house, feed us delicious food, puts up with me and my crazy ideas at times, bathes and rocks Caleb to sleep from time to time, and all the other non-mentioned things she does for us.

- Coffee.  I just started drinking it a few months ago and I swear I'm a different person under the influence of it!

dōTERRA products.. enough said.

- My kindle and free book sites!

- My job - though crazy busy at times.

- Music - Kenny Chesney's new song.. American Kids is awesome!

- Weekends/Vacations.. best time to spend extra time with the people I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment