Friday, June 20, 2014

Staying Healthy with dōTERRA


This past Sunday - Father's Day.. imagine that - I started to feel like I was getting sick.  I know that everyone gets sick no matter what precautions you may use due to work, daycare, and dirty shopping carts at the grocery store..bleh!   

I did end up at the doctor's office Tuesday night after going home from work sick that day.  Conclusion I had a sinus infection - I get them at least twice a year - no biggie!  

I'm convinced though due to the help I received from dōTERRA peppermint & onguard beadlets my diagnosis would have been so much worse!

 

I've been popping these bad boys like they are going out of style.. I'm currently up to taking 3 at a time and then breathing out of my mouth (with my mouth wide open) for a few minutes.  I'm sure my co-workers are starting to wonder about me.  

But not only are they an easy and convenient way to obtain the immune boosting benefits, they also melt in your mouth really fast.  I share mine around the office anytime someone is hacking up a lung.. & the peppermint beadlets will also freshen your breathe as soon as they melts.  

It's safe to say, I love dōTERRA!!


**As an added bonus right now you can earn a FREE 15mL bottle of both breathe and onguard ($69.34 retail value) by placing any single 200PV order from June 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment