Saturday, August 9, 2014

Operation Take Over: Project #1



I read organizing blogs all the time and I get so jealous that we don't have our own home to decorate/organize.  Then it dawned on me that even though we don't have our own place yet  - I can still organize to a degree.

So this weekend is the start of operation take over.  First up is our bathroom - granted everything I want to do won't get finished right away - but ya gotta start somewhere

Here are the before pictures - it's a disaster area.. I know.





And after a trip to Dollar Tree and using some stuff that we already had collecting dust elsewhere, here are the after pictures!




{a over-the-door hook worked to hang Caleb's potty seat}


Looking at the after pictures make my heart sing.  Now all I need to do is find some pretty paper and make labels and it's all completed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment