Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Favorite Reads


Sorry for the hiatus - we have been fighting off another case of hand, foot, and mouth that he contracted from school.. again!  C's teacher said "none of the other kids have been sick since Spring" - I don't believe that for a second!

Regardless we've been cuddling, reading, and watching movies of course!  Sugar bean is such a sweet pea, he will pull your face in and kiss you and then say, "I love you too Mommy/Daddy!"

------------------------------------

We've been stuck of the following five books for the past week and I feel like I memorized every-single-one to a tee!

1. Johnny Tractor and Friends: A New Kind of Job - this is Caleb's favorite book by far!  He will repeat every ending word back to you and hopes that you'll read it again and again.



2. Little Blue Truck - Caleb knows almost all the words to this book and loves saying, "Beep!"



3. Little Owls Night - Caleb will point out every animal.. even the smallest snails in the background and tell you what they are and he will also count every animal and may or may not tell you what sound they make.  He loves to tell me that the moon is an egg and he will argue his point. :)



4. I Love You, Stinky Face - this book was left when Megan, Randy, and Mallory moved to their house.  I kiss stinker bug on the cheek every time I turn a page and if I miss a kiss he always lets me know!  I call him a stinky-hiney sometimes and he laughs and laughs.


5. The Potty Book: For Boys - this was a must read when we first got it and he first started using the potty - now it's died down and he'll only want to read it when he doesn't want to go to sleep.  Silly boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment