Friday, August 22, 2014

Favorite Etsy Finds


Among other things - we LOVE Etsy!  

We're constantly amazed by the products that people can make.  Plus I don't know about you but I'd rather promote small businesses rather than the large {ie. Walmart}.

 Here are a few of our favorite things:

- crayon roll - currently on C's wishlist

- latchy catchy - has been a godsend.. we strongly believe that everyone with a baby NEEDS one of these!

- infinity ring - on my wishlist

- time out chair vinyl - another item on C's wishlist.. though it's not really something he wants per say!

- night light - love the message it casts!

- baby moc's - <3

- terrarium planter & diy succulent heart - I MUST have both!


- adventure box - must get one!!






And of course the list can go on and on!  :)  Do you have any favorites that we may like too?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment